At accelerate, we collaborate with some of the best and brightest brands in the Enterprise and SaaS industries providing SEO and large-scale content services in both domestic and international markets. We work hard, we work fast and we really love what we do.
You are a confident writer and editor. You know how to write click-worth social copy and how to communicate technical projects into compelling digestible case studies. You know your way around WordPress and and know what good content looks like.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that conveys our expertise and attracts our target markets
- Own the creation of marketing assets, from blogs, creds decks, case studies, marketing and sales proposals
- Manage the recruitment initiatives, building our employer brand to attract new candidates through the production and promotion of high-quality content
- Writing award submissions to showcase our best work
- Work with senior management team to develop their external LinkedIn profiles
- Oversee company social media channels and editorial schedule
- Responsible for website management
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Has worked in an agency
- Hubspot knowledge specifically automation/ lead nurturing
- Familiar with using Canva, Photoshop and Indesign
- Knowledge of Google sheets, docs and slides
- Ability to write punchy, click-worth copy for social posts, newsletters, collateral, case studies and awards submissions
- Holds both a strategic and tactical mind-set
- Senior stakeholder Management
- A confident self-starter with a can-do attitude and loads of initiative.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Passionate, motivated and a team player, always willing to help out when needed
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and with competing deadlines
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workload